Innovative scientific, lab, pharmaceutical and other solutions for growing customers demands. We also offer Hot Air Ovens, BOD Incubator, Incubator Shaker, Water Baths, Humidity Cabinet, Rectangular Muffle Furnace, Mortuary Chamber, Heating Mantles, Seed Germinators, Pathological Microscopes, Tool Makers Microscopes..
- Usage any wear
- Product Type R&D USE
- Type Other
- Dimension(L*W*H) 570 x 550 x 875 Millimeter (mm)
- Machine Weight 20 Kilograms (kg)
- Equipment Materials Double Walled Construction with Inner S.S. 304 Outer
- Power 220 Volts Volt (v)
- Supply Ability : 20 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 45000.00 - 65000.00 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- 88000.00 INR/Piece
- 220 Volt (v)
- 10 Cubic Foot (ft3)
- S.S. 304
- Double Walled Construction with Inner S.S. 304 Outer
- Touch Screen Display
- 220 Volts Volt (v)
- 20 Kilograms (kg)
- R&D USE
- 570 x 550 x 875 Millimeter (mm)
- any wear
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 20 Piece Per Month
- 10 Days
- Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- CE, ISO. GMP, MSME, GEM
- Make Cooling BOD Incubator is designed for low temperature incubation and routine determination of Bio-Chemical Oxygen Demand (B.O.D.).
- Double wall construction. Inner chamber made of richly anodized aluminum or highly polished stainless steel sheet with self supports for wide range of shelf spacing.
- Supplied with two/three removable perforated shelves.
- Exterior made out of SS 304 / Mild Steel sheet duly finished with powder coating
- Outer double wall door is provided with magnetic gasket and lock & key arrangement. Inner door made out of clear acrylic sheet allowing inspection of material in the chamber without disturbing the chamber temperature.
- Door operated inner illumination has been provided. The gap between walls of equipment is filled with glass wool for temp. insulation
- The cabinet is mounted on castors
- Temperature is controlled by a sensitive digitally temp controller from 5 deg C to 60 deg C + 1 deg C
- For lower temp. working a standard cooling unit with a sealed compressor with protective devices has been provided below the chamber for safe and efficient working. Heating arrangement has been made within the chamber for higher temp working.
- Inner air circulating system may be provided to achieve uniform temperature in the whole chamber. A control panel is provided with various indicators, on off switch.
- Our BOD Incubator is supplied with cord and plug etc. equipment is workable on 220 V AC 50 Hz 1/3 phase