Innovative scientific, lab, pharmaceutical and other solutions for growing customers demands. We also offer Hot Air Ovens, BOD Incubator, Incubator Shaker, Water Baths, Humidity Cabinet, Rectangular Muffle Furnace, Mortuary Chamber, Heating Mantles, Seed Germinators, Pathological Microscopes, Tool Makers Microscopes..
- In Double Walled Vacuum Oven the thermal process occur in airtight chamber under desired level of vacuum and maintained temperature. It can help in the prevention of surface reactions (such as oxidation), decontaminating samples (removing lubricants for example) as well as for speeding up the out gassing process.
- Double Walled Vacuum Oven is low cost options for Moisture Determination, Out Gassing Solids, Aging Tests, Plating, Chemical Resistance Studies, Drying of Paper, Rubber, and Textiles, Desiccating, Dry Sterilization, Out Gassing Liquids, Vacuum Storage, Electronic Process Control.
- Vacuum Ovens are used for various experiments in, industries, R&D labs, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Industries and Institutions- in the field of Medical, Agricultural and Industrial Research.
- Outer Chamber made of M.S. Powder Coated
- Inner chamber is made of STAINLESS STEEL (304 grade).
- Thermal loss is prevented by filling mineral wool (Insulation) in space between the outer body & Inner chamber.
- Provided with Door Gasket for proper sealing.
- Fitted with heavy hinges & door closing device.
- See through transparent window of toughened glass is provided at the front.
- Adjustable two air controlling valves are fitted for creation of vacuum in the chamber & release.
- Heating elements are made of high quality Nichrome/Kanthal wire are embedded around the chamber.
- Supplied with 1 or 2 removable shelves.
- Temperature is controlled by electronic digital temperature indicator cum controller from 50°C to 130°C ± 2°C. fitted on the front panel for easy operations.
- Temperature is displayed by Digital LED with SV and PV display at front of the oven.
- Front Panel is provided with ON/OFF switch, temperature controller and indicators
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).