- Compact stirring device utilizing a rotating magnetic field applied from below the container.
- The stirring is accomplished by a PTFE rotor placed in the liquid to be stirred.
- Complete with pilot lamp, plug cord, continuously variable speed regulator.
- The body is made of mild steel duly finished in stoving enamel and mounted with a stainless steel top which serves as a hot plate.
- Stirring and heating units are properly insulated. In model with heating system temp. is controlled by an energy regulator. An electronic speed controller is also provided.
- The equipment works on 220V AC 50 HZ single phase.
a) 1 Liter
b) 2 liter
c) 5 Liter